Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hubby n wife jokes

He Jokes
One said, 'My wife gets irritated very soon, even a small thing starts her off.The other said, 'U are lucky! Mine is a self-starter!'
-------------------------
A man complained about having had two unhappy marriages. His first wife divorced him and his second wife wouldn't.
--------------------------
Wife runs into home telling,
Pack your bag honey,
I won 10 millions in lottery.
Husband: Do I pack for beach or hills?
Wife: Who cares?
Just pack n get lost!:-D
---------------------------
In a Bar, a man attended a phone call:
Hello! Yes Honey.
Wife: Darling, I'am in a shopping mall. Shall I buy Jewellery worth Rs. 1 LAKH?
Man: Sure Honey.
Wife: 1 Silk-Saree worth Rs. 20000 dear, shall I?
Man: One saree not enough honey, tak 1 more.
Wife:Ok dear, I hv ur credit-card. Shall I use now?
Man:Sure, with pleasure.
All frnz asked him aftr he put down his mobile: U luv ur wife dis much?
Man:"EXCUSE ME, WHO's MOBILE IS THIS"?
---------------------------

JOKE OF THE DAY


Psychology ka practical ho rha tha...
Professor ne 1 Chuhe K Liye
ek taraf cake Aur dusri taraf chuhiya rakh di..
Chuha fauran Cake Ki taraf lapka..
Dusri baar cake ko badal kr roti rakhi,
Chuha roti ki taraf lapka.
Is tarah kai baar Food Item badle,
Magar Chuha har baar food ki taraf bhaaga..
Professor: bus saabit ho gya k bhookh hi sbse badi taaqat h..
Itne me last row se ek awaaz ayi: "sir ji ek baar chuhiya bhi badal kr dekh lo"....


A couple got 2 movie tickets in d mail, with msg 'Guess from whom?' They went 4 d movie n when they came back,the house was robbed. There was a msg 'From me!'
---------------------------
1970
Dulha Dahej Me Tv Mangta Tha.
1980
Motor Cycle.
1990
Plot.
2000
Ac N Car.
2010
Bas 1st hand dulhan dena...!!!
Previous............................................................... Next

No comments: