Sunday, June 27, 2010

2 much Insult

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
------------------
sum times smal thngs in life hurts a lot.. If u dont agree vth me . . . . . . . . . . . . TRY 2 SIT ON A PIN...:)
------------------
U r 20% Fantastic, U r 20% Attractive, U r 20% Loveable, U r 20% Terific, U r 20% Understandable, Inshort U r 100& F.A.L.T.U.
------------------
U r Sweet like TOM, Cute like JERRY, Naughty like BUGS BUNNY, Strong like POPEYE, Innocent like Tweety, In short, U r Complete CARTOON
------------------
Dis is my leg ___ ____) . . . How Nice u Press My Leg thanx.. I m feeling much better now.
------------------

INSULT SMS OF THE DAY
No visits... No cals... No sms... No letters... No missed calls... Im worried... R u in jail again?



Walk in ur own path, Love in ur own Style, Talk in Ur own Words Help in Ur own Ways then people vl Say u r a DUMB GUY!
------------------
There is a Sayin If u want 2 b Gr8, U must walk vth Gr8 People, Seriously, I Hav no Objection, U can Walk vth Me!
------------------
im stil watchng ur evry moment 4rm 3 diff Sources. 1.Cartoon network 2.Animal planet 3.National Geo
------------------
I heard tat gud luks can kil. . . . So,pls dont luk at me . . . . I dont wanna c u die!!!
------------------
I saw U on ROAD 2day.U were lukin SO fine,Ur face sO dvine,Ur walk SO perfect.My HEART started singing a Sweet Song: WHO LET DA DOGS OUT!
------------------
Lost in a zoo I saw many animals.. Mouse BIRD Monkey haila...! U 2
------------------
Have u seen a monkey wrapped in plastic? No??? Quickly see your driving license.
------------------
Press Down if u thnk u r MAD. I cant Blieve u did tat! Again? 4 God Sake! LORD!! y u still doing it? Truth is out now! MENTAL CASE!!
------------------
Somtimes,my mind asks.y I miss u?y I care 4 u?y I remember u?y I text u?Then my heart answred,Mongoloids need more care! Hehehe.u r smiling
------------------
Taste dis SMS Did u feel da taste of ginger? No? Sure? Well.... MONKEY COULDNT TASTE IT WELL
------------------
U r equal 2 60 James Bond! How ??? 007 * 60 = 420
------------------
U r one of da most CUTE person in da world!! Cool,dont misunderstand. CUTE means: Creating Useless Troubles Evrywhere...
------------------
Som One.. MiSSES U.. NeeDS U.. Worries Abt U Lonely vthout U Guess Who? THE MONKEY IN ...THE ZOO...
------------------
"CONGRATS" U hav bn awarded an M.B.A Degree 4 not Smsing me. MBA means 'Member of Bhikari Association' Kindly 4ward it 2 al M.B.A's
------------------
How 2 keep an idiot entertained *press down* ...... ... .. ........ ..... ......... .. .... How 2 keep an idiot entertained *press up*
Previous............................................................... Next

No comments: